The Q Up - Automatic Tone Arm Lifter
Hello music on vinyl lovers. The Q UP is a high precision device that safely lifts your tonearm at the end of the record. The Q UP can be installed in minutes, without tools, and is designed to fit on most manual turntables. Based upon a trigger and lift design, now reborn and modernized to work with either classic or contemporary turntable / tonearm combinations The Q UP can be configured for a variety of tonearm heights, thicknesses and shapes. The Q UP only interacts with the tonearm at the end of record
- Extends the life of your stylus and tone arm
- Installs in minutes with no tools needed.
- First, the tonearm must be a pivot type and NOT linear tracking.
- Second,. you will need 14 mm of space between the tonearm and the platter. Slightly less if you are setting up the lifter without the base unit.
- Third, the minimum height between the base where you will set up The Q UP and the bottom of the tonearm when playing a record is 36mm if you are using the base unit OR 34mm if you are setting it up without the base unit.
The Q UP is NOT compatible with DJ style turntables like the Technics 1200, Audio Technica and Stantons. There is no space between the platter and the tonearm to mount the lifter.
By Pahmer Enterprises